Advanced Mobile Phone Repair
The course consists of both - Theory & Practical. Anyone who wants to make a career in mobile phone repairs or wants to learn it as a hobby can opt this course.
|Smart Phone Repairing
Module 1 (Basics)
- Basics of mobile communication and electronics
- Study of Digital Electronics.
- Details of various components used in mobile phones
- Assembling & disassembling of different types of mobile phones
- Use of various tools & instruments used in mobile phone repairing.
- Study of basic parts of mobile phones (mic, speaker, vibrator, LCD, antenna, etc).
- Testing of various parts with multimeter.
- Basic Circuit Board/ Motherboard Introduction
Module 2 (Software)
- Use of secret codes
Module 3 (Hardware)
- Introduction and study of Printed Circuit Board (Motherboard)
- Names of different BGA ICs.
- Soldering & desoldering components using soldering iron.
- Soldering & desoldering components using rework station.
- Working on SMD / BGA ICs and the PCB.
Module 4 (Troubleshooting And Advance Troubleshooting)
- Fault finding & troubleshooting.
- Steps for repairing hardware and software problems.
- Circuit tracing, jumpering techniques and solutions.
- Troubleshooting through schematic diagrams.
- Advanced troubleshooting techniques.
- Various other technical support websites.