QMS 9001 – 2015
Why QMS 9001-2015?
Quality Management Systems the ISO 9000 standards give organizations an opportunity to increase value to their activities and to improve their performance continually, by focusing on their major processes. The standards place great emphasis on making quality management systems closer to the processes of organizations and on continual improvement. As a result, they direct users to the achievement of business results, including the satisfaction of customers and other interested parties.
Certification: QMS 9001-2015 Certificate
|QMS 9001 – 2015
Who is the course for?
Anyone who is or aspires to be:
- A Third Party Assessor or Lead Assessor
- Responsible for undertaking audits of suppliers/subcontractors
- Responsible for implementing internal audits and audit programs
- Responsible for implementing the ISO 9001 series of standards
- Describe the purpose of a Quality Management System and explain 8 principles of quality management.
- Explain the purpose, content and interrelationship of ISO 9001, ISO 9000, ISO 9004 and ISO 19011
- Interpret requirements of ISO 9001 in the context of an audit.
- Describe roles and responsibilities of auditors and lead auditors.
- Plan and conduct an audit in accordance with ISO 19011.
- Report the audit, including writing valid, factual and value-adding nonconformities.
- Undertake audit follow-up activities, including evaluating the effectiveness of corrective action by process owners.
- A brief discussion upon ISO 9000 Standards series
- 8 Quality Management Principles
- Process Approach including the PDCA Cycle
- Auditing against ISO 9001 Standard Requirements
- Quality Management System documentation
- Auditing Standard ISO 19011 requirements
- Roles and Responsibilities of Auditor
- Audit Planning
- Checklists, Non Conformance Reports
- Audit Reporting
- Final Team Meeting / Follow-up
- Verification / Audit Records
- Accreditation / Certification and Auditor Registration
- Exercises, Case Study etc.
- Course Examination
On successful completion of a 02 hour exam (passing 70%), the delegate will receive an accredited certificate.