Project Management Professional (PMP)®
PMP course gives you the knowledge and skills to ensure that your projects are completed on time and on budget while giving your client the agreed upon product. The course uses presentations, exercises, and discussions of industry-specific examples.
What You Will Learn?
The PMP® certification recognizes demonstrated competence in leading and directing project teams. It provides project managers with a solid foundation of experience, education and competency to successfully lead and direct projects that will have a positive impact on a company's bottom line results.
- Internationally recognized credential across an array of industries that employ project managers
- Unique competitive advantage
- Increased marketability
- Higher salaries compared with non-credentialed peers
Participants will be able to:
- Understand projects and project management disciplines
- Learn the project management processes
- Work out more practice questions to greatly improve their chance of passing the test
- Discover tricks and hints on how to answer the exam questions
|Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- Scope Management
- Time Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Human Resources Management
- Communications Management
- Risk Management
- Procurement Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Integration Management
Who Should Attend
- Project Managers
- Project Leaders
- Project Team Members
- Managers (Directors, General Managers)
- Professionals interested in applying for the PMP® Exam.