EMS 14001 - 2015
Why EMS 14001-2015?
EMS 14001:2015 specifies the requirements for an environmental management system that a company could utilize to boost its environmental performance.
Managing safely won't delegates turn into safety experts -but it will give them the knowledge and tools to tackle the health and safety issues they are responsible for importantly, it brings Home just why health and safety is such an essential part of their job. Join IOSH safety course in Kuwait and become a certified health and safety professional.
Certification: EMS 14001-2015 :
|EMS 14001 - 2015
Who is the course for?
- Quality-Managers (QA/QC Personnel), Engineers, Professionals in Environmental Fields (Chemical, Leather, Paint, etc.),
- Technical Experts.
- Document Controllers, Internal Auditors, Implementation
- NBA / NAAC Coordinators & Consultants, Management System/ ISO / TQM Consultants.
- Students and Job seekers in Quality field /Abroad Placements /Career Development.
Explain the purpose of an environmental management system, of environmental management systems standards, of a management system audit and third-party certification, and the business and societal benefits of improving environmental performance.
Explain the role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up an environmental management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable
a) Management systems
b) Environmental management
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review, and continual improvement
C) ISO 14001
- Enhancement of environmental performance
- Fulfillment of compliance obligations
- Achievement of environmental objectives
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 14001 and the commonly used environmental management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 14001, which may be gained by completing an CQI & IRCA Certified EMS Foundation Training course or the equivalent.
On successful completion of a 02 hour exam (passing 70%), the delegate will receive an accredited certificate.